text message?

THE FUZZ

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to send text messages to multiple people. I can only send to one at a time right now
Please help!

allikanbe

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to send text messages to multiple people. I can only send to one at a time right now
Please help!

download Handcent from the market. It's free and better than the droid messenger and you can send to multiple contacts.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's one answer, however if you have not yet, in the to field, after selecting your first contact, hit the to field again and begin typing a second name, then select.

The default messaging app leaves much to be desired.

OP
T

THE FUZZ

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I downloaded the handcent and I like it. Now the problem I have is that my messages are coming up with the old message application and now the handcent. I want to turn the old message application off. I feel like a dummy, but I guess thats why this forum exists. lol :icon_ banana:

Please help!

download Handcent from the market. It's free and better than the droid messenger and you can send to multiple contacts.

OP
T

THE FUZZ

Reaction score
Why cant I send a video message that has any length to it.