Text Message Hack

bobmarley

Reaction score
Hello,

And sorry if this has been asked before. Is there a droid app or some obscure verizon method to add messages to a sms thread/conversation you've had with someone with a false time stamp? So they could say they sent an sms when they actually didnt? My wife and I are in a fight about some text messages she said she sent but I never received them and she is claiming they are in her conversation log with my phone.

Thanks

Bobmarley

PS Sorry to add drama to the thread. I dont trust her lately

Rasjudah

Reaction score
I wish there was something i could contribute to this thread but it seems whether this hack exists is the least of your troubles .......

superglen99

Reaction score
I can tell you that even if her phone shows the log, that doesnt mean you actually got them. many people can attest to not getting tests other people sent at one point or another.

Enter

Reaction score
It is called Super SMS Faker and it is free. I am not sure if it will act like this:
Your wife: hi
9:50 AM
You: Hi
9:51 AM
Fake wife message
9:58 AM
Real wife message
9:59 AM

meaning I don't think it will add the message before, so the times may not match since she replied but I believe you can just say "I just got that message", I've had messages sent 4 hours ago only to be received by me far later and created some problems. Luckily it was Virgin's fault and not Verizon.

dro

Reaction score
One slips through the cracks once in a while. Most likely scenario is she is lying about sending them for some reason, and when you ask to see them she will come up with another line. Second most likely scenario is one of the messages got lost in the system. Unless she is super nerdy, I would not even consider the possibility of her hacking or altering her text message logs.

My girlfriend was really mad today because her deck that I installed in her car stopped switching songs on here iPod. She was freaking out, telling me it was broken, etc. I hopped in her car, and pressed number 4 to turn off repeat. Women and technology do not mix well.

Last edited:

Silverwing

Reaction score
Dropped text messages do occur occasionally.

I imagine, it is possible to create hoax texts but I think that would be a rather complicated procedure, as I do not know any apps that do this.

With that said, anything is possible, however I unlikely, unless she is pretty tech savvy.

romanrish

Reaction score
Well with super sms aker it is actually quite easy to back date/time stamp a message. I have done this before for fun to stir up crap. If she is using this program its icon just says SSF. If she is uing that then she should have that icon in. Her app tray. I hate it when peole use things like this and caller id facker as malicius. They are meant to be for fun and peple abuse them, and ruin stuff like this for pranksters.

OP
B

bobmarley

Reaction score
What about Androsms? androsms
It says on the webpage that the it has the "option to add/remove sms from conversations" and I saw the application on her phone. Unfortunately, many of my friends and I are iphone guys (SORRY!) so I don't have a phone to test it with. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for your help in the matter so far.