TetherBerry for Android Sign up for Beta

Mojo

Reaction score
TetherBerry has now became just "Tether" and they are starting a Beta for android. Here is the email I got.

Today is a very exciting day for TetherBerry and all of our customers worldwide. We've just announced a number of changes that we'd like you to be aware of!

Our major changes are:
- TetherBerry is now called Tether. We've secured the domain name Tether.com and all future updates will be available on this website.
- We've updated our website. Their maybe some kinks here and there, but definitely a lot cleaner.
- Beta testing for an Android Client has begun and we plan to develop for more Smartphones.
- Tether now has Bluetooth capabilities.
- BlackBerry AppWorld has accepted Tether into their marketplace.
- If you are not an existing customer, we've reset your trial so you can try our new version.
- The new Tether interface is easier to use and is faster.
- 50% off from now until January 10th, 2010.

You can check out our official press release at:
TetherBerry rebrands as Tether! Now Available at BlackBerry's AppWorld | Tether

Also, be sure to update us on your social networks by using the links in our signature as our Twitter name has changed.

Thanks,
Tether Team

They also followed up quickly with a second email stating this...

We forgot to send some critical information in our last email, so I apologize for sending another email.

Existing users can upgrade to Tether at no additional cost. In addition, our system no longer runs on the BlackBerry PIN and runs on registration codes now. To download the new
version and to access your registration codes you need to login at: Download | Tether

Trial users can try the new Tether version by downloading our 7 day trial at:
Free Trial | Tether

If you're also an Android user or know an Android user you can sign up for our beta at:
Android Beta Test | Tether

Don't forget Tether is 50% off from now until January 10th, 2010.

You can check out our official press release at:
TetherBerry rebrands as Tether! Now Available at BlackBerry's AppWorld | Tether

Thanks,
Tether Team

jodyberry

Reaction score
Thanks - signed up for it.

Although they need to have some confirmation of signup. All it does it clear out the fields again. I did it a few times thinking it didn't go through.

Parafly9

Reaction score
I used Tetherberry on my blackberry all through the summer while on vacation - it was fantastic. Adding Android support; I think will be awesome. This is a fantastic app.