Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. to you and the whole team we know that there are more important things to do than build roms.. But please guys don't die off now i just made the jump to your ROM..plan on sticking with it.. wish i would have earlier..

thanks again
Justin

52brandon

Reaction score
hey guys, its been awhile since youve seen me on here. mostly because i had my own matters to attend to while i was enjoying my graduation. now that im back though i will be trying to help anyone with the problems associated with our roms and themes. just need a little time to learn froyo. but i soon will be leaving for college. so in the time being i will do my best to keep Team Chaos alive. thank you everyone for your support.

about updating our themes for roms to come. i will probably try and port our themes over to any changes i add to our now 1.4 froyo rom. but im still loaded with things to do so i hope everyone understands that i will be working slow. and i apologies for that.

Finally, i welcome all our members to try and help anyone if you know the answer. it will be much appreciated.

Thank You, Harrison
is 1.0 still the only one you've released though?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
o sorry 1.4 and froyo are the same thing. 1.3 was on 2.1 and with 2.2 features we made 1.4 aka team chaos froyo