TBH App

Parkhum

Reaction score
Okay okay.
This is going to sound completely retarded, but what EXACTLY is the Team Black Hat app is for?
I know that may be cut and dry for most people, but for some reason I can't understand it.

My DX is properly rooted and currently running the APEX 2.0 ROM.

Thanks!
ALSO, I'm not exactly sure I put this thread in the correct category.
SP

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
It is an app that is put out and maintained by Team Black Hat. They are the reason that we have most of if not all of our D2/D2G/DX SBF files, they bring us the rooted Gingerbread files, and also the AIO (all-in-one) installers that we can use to jump between system versions without having to SBF. The app is something you can use to download these files and if you purchase it you can normally download them several days before public release.

OP
Parkhum

Parkhum

Reaction score
Ooooooh, okay.
That makes perfect sense. I've been wanting to flash back to Froyou.
I'm assuming I can do that through this app, right? I wanna go back to that so I can then flash the latest MIUI ROM

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You don't use the app to install or do anything. You can download the necessary files from within the app. If you are rooted you can use one of the all in ones to flash like a rom. Or if you are not rooted you can download the sbf you need to roll back.

I haven't actually used the all in ones but I know many have. I actually just picked up the app as a form of donation for all they so for the rooted community.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

OP
Parkhum

Parkhum

Reaction score
Awesome. Yeah, I purchased a month or so ago, for that exact same reason. I wasn't even rooted at the time.
So I download the files I need, and they go straight to my SD then from there I flash it just like any other rom? Booting into CWR, install from sd, etc etc?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Those are probably the directions for the all in ones. But I have never used them so I done know for sure. That would require a little more research in your part. I would check out the main website they operate from. I believe they have a tbh support section.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...