Target's Amazing Sale: Acer Iconia A500 Tab for Only $350 Bucks!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
acer-target-store-add-350.png

Target has just started an amazing sale on the Acer Iconia A500 Android Tablet. They have the device for only $400 dollars and you get a free $50 dollar Target Gift card to go with it, making it effectively just $350 bucks! This is a ridiculous price for this device considering its specs:
  • 10.1 Inch 1280x800 display
  • 1Ghz dual-core Tegra 2 processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 16GB storage, MicroSD card slot
  • 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras
  • USB and microHDMI ports
  • Android 3.1
This is a limited time offer, but they haven't made it clear how long it will last, although it's probably just for this week. Also, this is an "in-store" deal only, and is not available online, so you will have to "beat-feet" your way to your nearest Target to take advantage of this smokin' deal.

Be sure to check out our sister-site dedicated to Acer Android Tabs @ AcerTabletForum.com

Source: AcerTabletForum.com via AndroidPolice

Greg

Reaction score
I just picked one of these up today. I'm patiently waiting for it to finish it's 4 hour charge before usage.

I'm very excited.:)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
really???
I went to target and it was $448!
wth???

I am pretty sure it was only for what they had in stock initially. When I picked mine up on Sunday morning the sales associate said they only had 5 total and once they were gone that was it. And I believe I saw that in the add or another news thread here as well.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Searching I found walmart online had the same deal. $398 plus a $51 eGift card. I believe it can be bought online only and notice "e" before the gift card...

Xpain

Reaction score
There's an even better deal out there. I picked up mine for $300 at Staples. There's a $100 coupon (Google it, easy to find, make sure it's the one that expires on July 30th). This coupon is for any tablet. In fact, I was going to get the Transformer, but it was sold out. There were 2 other guys with the same printed coupon when I got there. One of them got the Samsung 10.1 tab, the other one got an Acer Iconia as well, so I assume they're gonna sell a ton of these. For $300, I'm loving this thing.

Xpain

Reaction score
Darn it, not being able to edit the post......

If anyone has problems finding this coupon, please let me know.