Tab Limit Reached Message

wolfpackron

Reaction score
When trying to open a file in my Nexus browser I get a message "tab limit reached." I am not sure how to close tabs in the browser. Any suggestions? Also, what is the name of the browser on this phone? I always think Internet Explorer. Thanks in advance, WolfpackRon.

pool_shark

Reaction score
Tap the layered white button on the top of the browser, that shows you the tabs.

OP
wolfpackron

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Tap the layered white button on the top of the browser, that shows you the tabs.

Thanks for the assistance. Now, how do I open a file that needs ro be a pdf file? I guess I really need to know how to change it to a pdf file. Is there an app for that?

nubby

Reaction score
Pdf

Thanks for the assistance. Now, how do I open a file that needs ro be a pdf file? I guess I really need to know how to change it to a pdf file. Is there an app for that?

Do you need to open a .pdf or convert to .pdf? My pdf files open fine.

OP
wolfpackron

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Do you need to open a .pdf or convert to .pdf? My pdf files open fine.
Not sure. File is a science book download: earthscience.epub print.ck12.org. This is a 50.44 mb file. When I try to open it, I get a message, "cannot open file." My instructions say to convert to a pdf file. Is this file too large to open on a phone? Instructions also said to use Ipad, android or sony reader. This is for my wife, a 6th grade science teacher. Thanks for your help. WolfpackRon.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure. File is a science book download: earthscience.epub print.ck12.org. This is a 50.44 mb file. When I try to open it, I get a message, "cannot open file." My instructions say to convert to a pdf file. Is this file too large to open on a phone? Instructions also said to use Ipad, android or sony reader. This is for my wife, a 6th grade science teacher. Thanks for your help. WolfpackRon.

The ebook reader Aldiko will open that file. You can get it from the market.

OP
wolfpackron

wolfpackron

Reaction score
The ebook reader Aldiko will open that file. You can get it from the market.

Thanks, for the info. I was able to read the downloaded file with aldiko reader on Nexus. I was also able to download books in itunes and use ibooks app on Ipod Touch to read these books. Any suggestions on how to use on computer? Do I need to convert to a pdf file? And how? Thanks again, WolfpackRon.

Last edited:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks, for the info. I was able to read the downloaded file with aldiko reader on Nexus. I was also able to download books in itunes and use ibooks app on Ipod Touch to read these books. Any suggestions on how to use on computer? Do I need to convert to a pdf file? And how? Thanks again, WolfpackRon.

I use Firefox browser on the PC and it opens epub ebooks just fine. You can convert it or almost any file type to PDF with the Dopdf printer. I downloaded it from dopdf.com.

Good luck