t9 keyboard app

sk8sn0surf

Reaction score
My one complaint about the droid is the lack of t9 keyboard. Coming from the env2, I could easily choose between 2 handed or one handed typing and grew very accustomed to t9 for certain situations. I have tried the t9 keyboard in better keyboard but I hated it since it is not truly t9. Did I overlook some option in it?

Does anyone know of a good t9 keyboard other than better keyboard for the droid?

Malone

Reaction score
Well i feel your pain but the only time i really needed t9 was while driving and remember that's not safe and in some states illegal. This new phone has stopped me from texting and driving.

overtsilence

Reaction score
That's great that you don't like t9 texting and it only helped you to text and drive. That serves absolutely nothing to the point of this thread. That reply was pointless....

Anyways I too would like to know if there's any apps out there that would add that functionality into the phone...

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
I haven't looked but if there aren't any I am sure there will be soon enough.

Reaction score
Their is an app apparently for 3.99 I believe, that adds t9 and other features. Its called Evenbetter keyboard. I was thinking about getting it.