Swype for Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzerker

Reaction score
There have already been multiple threads in this section dealing with this.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Anyone who wants a copy of the leaked Beta version of Swype for their Droid, here is the link to the .zip file as well as installation instructions:

Swype keyboard preview for Droid leaked DroidMuff.in

There are many posts open on this already.....

There have already been multiple threads in this section dealing with this.

+1....or +2 now...

no need to waste the internet with reposts

and swype works great btw

yoopermjm

Reaction score
Let's not start becoming a forum where everyone who has ever seen anything posted before reminds those who have not seen everything that it has already been discussed whenever someone brings up a topic that's been discussed before. If we could only talk about things once and then suffer the outrage of those who have seen the thread, this forum would dry up quickly. I've seen it happen on other forums that whenever someone brings up anything, several people tell him or her it's already been covered. So if something has already been posted and you know about it and don't want to join the discussion, just move on to the next post. After all, not everyone has seen all the posts or has time to monitor this forum as often as some apparently do, so just let those who want to talk on, until you have something to contribute of course.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's not start becoming a forum where everyone who has ever seen anything posted before reminds those who have not seen everything that it has already been discussed whenever someone brings up a topic that's been discussed before. If we could only talk about things once and then suffer the outrage of those who have seen the thread, this forum would dry up quickly. I've seen it happen on other forums that whenever someone brings up anything, several people tell him or her it's already been covered. So if something has already been posted and you know about it and don't want to join the discussion, just move on to the next post. After all, not everyone has seen all the posts or has time to monitor this forum as often as some apparently do, so just let those who want to talk on, until you have something to contribute of course.

Take a look at what a simple search for "swype" brought up...

Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - Search Results

allikanbe

Reaction score

On the other hand, having 6 or more threads on the same topic makes it difficult to track the subject. There should probably be ONE thread on Swype so all the good info can be put in one place. Not everyone posts the same good info in each thread on Swype so we then sometimes miss the good stuff.
It would be good for the mods to close new posts regarding the same subject.

yoopermjm

Reaction score
I agree with that. I've just seen too many forums where you can't say anything because someone always jumps up and says it's been covered.

thesandman51

Reaction score
I understand you don't want people to jump down TS's throats, but seriously, the search is your friend.

But yeah, there's only a couple threads about it, so I suppose we can let this one slide.

yoopermjm

Reaction score
Jhankg, I hear you. Just trying to avoid what killed one of my favorite forums, where everyone was locked down because every topic had been covered. Ah but that was a harley forum, and you know how those guys are. :) My only point is that a good forum has a kind of coffee talk or gathering about the water cooler feel to it, as this one does, and sometimes people want to talk about something that's already been talked about.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed

There is already threads on this topic. Thanks to the OP for the post, but this thread is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.