Swiping Keyboards

edogg534

Reaction score
i'm having to take my phone back to verizon tomorrow because of constant restarts and because it can't send or receive messages since the update (yes I got rid of my task killer) and unfortunately i have shapewriter (which i love) and I'm going to lose it. I can't save it to my sdcard either. what are the swiping keyboards available in the market? are there any besides slideit, shapewriter and swype anymore? i can't find shapewriter or swype and slideit is too expensive. anyone know of any others?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
i'm having to take my phone back to verizon tomorrow because of constant restarts and because it can't send or receive messages since the update (yes I got rid of my task killer) and unfortunately i have shapewriter (which i love) and I'm going to lose it. I can't save it to my sdcard either. what are the swiping keyboards available in the market? are there any besides slideit, shapewriter and swype anymore? i can't find shapewriter or swype and slideit is too expensive. anyone know of any others?

Why can't you save it to your sdcard? Astro won't back it up?

BuglessFan

Reaction score
Just download Titanium backup and back it up to your SD Card.