SweeterHome.. diggin it so far

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like the added amount of icons per row, or the amount of rows, but it sure can get too busy IMO.

Still enjoyed looking at them.

EbE404

Reaction score
I like the added amount of icons per row, or the amount of rows, but it sure can get too busy IMO.

Still enjoyed looking at them.

It can look that way in static screenshots, but you can use what they call "springboards" which are essentially pop up menu/folders that you can customize.

This is a really cool app, and is not terribly difficult to figure out once you start playing with it, although it IS very deep and there are a ton of options.

Still working on tweaking mine, optimizing, etc.

FYI, there is another thread with a lot of discussion here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...acement-app-sweeter-home-public-beta-out.html

Just bear in mind, if you start at the beginning of that thread, there have been 3 or 4 builds/updates since the thread started.

jhietter

Reaction score
So what about upgrading? Can you keep your setup via backup if you wipe & move to another ROM?

Also, Corinacakes & b00mb00mchuck, what MM themes are you using? Don't think I've seen either one of those colors.

EbE404

Reaction score
So what about upgrading? Can you keep your setup via backup if you wipe & move to another ROM?

Yes, you can either upload it to the website, or you can save to your SD. To to that:

1. Enter Edit mode.
2. Hit the menu button again.
3. Select Upload/Export
4. Click the dropdown at the top of the window where it says "Internet" and select "SD Card".
5. Enter name and Theme info (if you are going to make this available to others, please provide some meaningful details about the Theme, screen size, device, widgets used, general description, etc.).
6. Click Upload.