Surprised..

strobez395

Reaction score
I'm slightly surprised theres not a "Winterboard" type application out for the droid yet.. Is it more difficult to change themes and icons on the Android OS?

Silver Member
Reaction score
what is winterboard? there are plenty of ways to change themes and icons. they're all over the marketplace.

OP
S

strobez395

Reaction score
Back when I had my ipod touch before my droid I had it jailbroken, its an App you get with the jailbroken Iphone/Ipod touch. It basically lets you customize your Ipod, changing the looks of icons, setting backgrounds, dialpads, the slide to unlock, signal bars, basically everything on the ipod/phone. But it was free and had a ton of stuff. The only real theme editors for the Droid I've noticed have either cost money or not let you change as much as I would think. I was just wondering if there was a reason why.

I'll post some pictures I had from my ipod touch, you were also able to make 5 Icons be in a row on your homescreens (Apple gives only allows you to put 4 in a row only allowing you 20 icons on the homescreen, with winterboard you are able to put up to 25), I only had this on my bottom set icons but you were able to do it for all of your icons. I was just wondering if these things were possible on the droid.

photo1hy.jpg

photodq.jpg

A side note.. I was also wondering if you were able to take screenshots easily on the droid somehow.

Last edited: