Super Mario Live Wallpaper

S

SEGA

As a gamer, I had to post this in it's own thread.

This quite possibly is the greatest thing we've ever seen before breakfast (at least since Zombies crossed our desk). That's right, it's Super Mario, scrolling his way on through your Android 2.1 (and up) live wallpaper. He plays through a couple of levels, and you can tweak the settings to show the paths that Mario is thinking about taking. It's all brought to you by pikipirs at XDA Developers, so drop a dime or two in the collection plate if you feel like it. Download at the source link, and check out some video after the break. [XDA Developers]

[[video=youtube;_pf6XZge_Mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pf6XZge_Mo"]YouTube link[/video]]

carbonnoid

Reaction score
i love this thing, even though it runs like sh*t somethings, it deff is the coolest thing, stfu iphone users!

empire77

Reaction score
i'm loving this right now. i'll probably be tired of it in a week though.

KaliniuS

Reaction score
I downloaded this wallpaper about 4 days ago. It is truly awesome and is the envy of all my iPhone friends.

phatkat66

Reaction score
This alone is an iphone killer LOL I just showed it to all my iphone friends also they all gave up..... you cant deny how amazing this is.