Super Bowl XLIV Champions

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I live, grew up, and been in Indiana all my life and not the biggest Colts fan so...

Good Job Saints! Went to the Super Bowl for the first time and swept the Colts away!!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I live, grew up, and been in Indiana all my life and not the biggest Colts fan so...

Good Job Saints! Went to the Super Bowl for the first time and swept the Colts away!!

Didn't grow up in Indiana or anything but I rather despise Peyton so I was SOOOOOOOOOO happy to see him get picked off... and for that to be, essentially the play that ended the game:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Postnsons

Reaction score
Maybe now Manning won't be so full of himself...:icon_ devil:

kmfd71

Reaction score
One of the better Super Bowls in a while commercial let me down though

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
I despise the Saints and I attended HS with someone on the Colts(#23 ) so I would have loved to see him get his second superbowl ring ......2 legendary quarterbacks threw INT's at the exact moment when they couldnt afford them. Favre..COME BACK!!! And P.Manning will get another superbowl before the Saints take it again.

REDSKINS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rod

Reaction score
hmm... my head hurts, and the noises are too loud... and the sun is entirely too bright. i should be sleeping.