Super Alpha Unofficial Xposed Framework For Android 5.1.1 and 5.1

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

There were a few of you who just couldn't get excited over a one click root method for the Galaxy S6 last week. The main reason was not only is there pretty much no rom development for the device, but until now there has not even been support for Xposed Framework on Android 5.1 and Android 5.1.1. You may be happy to know that a "Super Beta Unofficial" version of the Xposed Framework has been released for testing on the latest versions of Android. Xposed Framework allows you to add many of the customizations you would find on your favorite custom roms without having to actually flash a rom. If you want to give this a try on your freshly rooted Galaxy S6 follow the link below.

via XDA

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Installing on my Nexus 6 for one reason only, hopefully it'll put a button on my recent apps so I can close them all at once.

Installed, working but doesn't seem to have the option to add that 'close all' button to the recent apps.

Was wrong it is in there. It just doesn't work like it should. it only closes a handful of apps at a time. Usually the ones you see in the list at that moment so you have to hit it several times. But better than swiping each one individually.

Last edited: