Sunday Aug 1, 2010 SoCal talk by Benjamin Creme ... hmmmm

cyber3dx

Reaction score
So, I see this ad in the local newspaper for Sunday Aug 1st. 2010 at 3pm in Culver City, CA Veterans Memorial Auditorium. A free talk by this Benjamin Creme - futurist, artist, author.

While I don't necessarily believe this stuff, it might be a fun and/or at least interesting talk.

The VA at: 4117 Overland Ave. Culver City, CA 90230 Free on-site parking

Benjamin Creme, a British artist and long-time student of esoteric philosophy, has become the principal source of information about the emergence of Maitreya, the World Teacher.

Throughout his early years Creme also studied various aspects of esoteric philosophy, in particular the teachings released in the late 1800s through Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society, and more recently through Alice A. Bailey. Although these teachings led him to believe in the existence of the Masters of Wisdom ― a group of perfected individuals who are the custodians of the Divine Plan for this planet ― it nevertheless came as a complete surprise to him when, in 1959, he was contacted by one of the Masters. He was told, among other things, that Maitreya, the World Teacher ― the Master of all the Masters ― would return in about 20 years and that he (Creme) would have a role to play in the event if he chose to accept it.
More than a decade later, in 1972, Creme began a period of arduous training under his Master's direction to prepare him for his coming task: announcing to a skeptical world the emergence of the World Teacher, awaited by people of every religion under his various names ― the Christ, Messiah, Imam Mahdi, Krishna, Maitreya Buddha. Creme's constant contact with a Master of Wisdom gives him access to up-to-date information on Maitreya's emergence, plus the total conviction needed to present this story.

Who is Benjamin Creme

So, I'll be there with my Droidforums.net T-Shirt on!:icon_ banana: