suggest a good 10" tablet please.

ted1

Reaction score
I am looking into buying an Android tablet soon any suggestions appreciated. I have a Motorola RAZR so should i go with a Motorola tab. Thanks for any and all replies.

wcjeep

Reaction score
The Moto Xoom is now old tech. It can be found for $200 refurb. I'd start with the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. Can't say which is best.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I love my Motorola Xoom WiFi tab but it is over 1.5 years old. But it is a GED device so it still received the latest updates fast.

There is a Google event on October 29. I would wait to see if they are releasing a 10" Nexus tablet similar to the Nexus 7. That would be the best device to get since it would receive updates first.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am looking into buying an Android tablet soon any suggestions appreciated. I have a Motorola RAZR so should i go with a Motorola tab. Thanks for any and all replies.

What are you looking to do with your tablet? Just an extension of your phone or do more heavy lifting tasks?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I've had an ASUS Transformer TF300 for a few months and love it. The keyboard dock is a HUGE plus (seriously, get it) and it's just an overall great tablet.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had an ASUS Transformer TF300 for a few months and love it. The keyboard dock is a HUGE plus (seriously, get it) and it's just an overall great tablet.

That's a reason I asked. I have a combo Bluetooth keyboard case for my Tab 10.1, making it much like a netbook capable yet still the portability of a tablet with ease. Asus is coming out with some really neat stuff in the near future that are laptops with a removable screen, turning it into a laptop tablet combo.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

OP
ted1

ted1

Reaction score
mountainbikermark said:
What are you looking to do with your tablet? Just an extension of your phone or do more heavy lifting tasks?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Yeah pretty much watch movies i buy from google play surf the Web. Maybe read a book our two i don't need use it for work or anything like that oh and play games lol.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Yeah pretty much watch movies i buy from google play surf the Web. Maybe read a book our two i don't need use it for work or anything like that oh and play games lol.

Based on that I would wait to see what Nexus tablet is coming from Google/(insert builder?).

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
That's a reason I asked. I have a combo Bluetooth keyboard case for my Tab 10.1, making it much like a netbook capable yet still the portability of a tablet with ease. Asus is coming out with some really neat stuff in the near future that are laptops with a removable screen, turning it into a laptop tablet combo.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Didn't lenovo come out with one also? I know one of the pluses of the Lenovo and ASUS ones is the extra battery, full USB/SD. Crazy to think how much external memory I can hook up to my TF300 :icon_ goofy: