Sudden loss of service. Help?

atay

Reaction score
My Motorola droid suddenly had no service when I woke up this morning. The phone occasionally says I have a few bars of service, but I am never able to make any calls, inside or out. The phone says I have no 3g or data service. I have been living here for a couple months now with great service and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. It seems very strange that I am all of the sudden without service. The only thing i can think of is that I recently set up my phone for tethering with my laptop.

I have tried rebooting my phone, and pulling the battery a couple times. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Motorola droid suddenly had no service when I woke up this morning. The phone occasionally says I have a few bars of service, but I am never able to make any calls, inside or out. The phone says I have no 3g or data service. I have been living here for a couple months now with great service and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. It seems very strange that I am all of the sudden without service. The only thing i can think of is that I recently set up my phone for tethering with my laptop.

I have tried rebooting my phone, and pulling the battery a couple times. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

First take a drive a few miles and see if everything is working. I'll bet it's a tower issue. Call Verizon and explain to the rep that you tested it in other areas and you're just having this issue at home. It will take about 4 days but they will fix it, they will write you up a trouble ticket.