Sucessful Unlock!

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I have no idea if the unlock code works on other phones, I still ain't gonna provide it anyway.

I had an old Greek SIM Card that's been in my wallet forever (I used to have a quad-band unlocked phone for foreign traveling).

I called Verizon tech support, make sure to request Global support, as they can verify and give you the unlock code. Once they gave it to me, I turned off my phone, removed the Verizon SIM Card and replaced it with the Vodaphone SIM Card behind the battery. I rebooted my phone and when my phone rebooted the "Unlock" screen appeared. I entered in the unlock code given to me, and pressed "Unlock".

"Device Unlock Successful!" appeared.

woot woot.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Your unlock code will not work on other devices.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

USOT3K

Reaction score
I have no idea if the unlock code works on other phones, I still ain't gonna provide it anyway.

I had an old Greek SIM Card that's been in my wallet forever (I used to have a quad-band unlocked phone for foreign traveling).

I called Verizon tech support, make sure to request Global support, as they can verify and give you the unlock code. Once they gave it to me, I turned off my phone, removed the Verizon SIM Card and replaced it with the Vodaphone SIM Card behind the battery. I rebooted my phone and when my phone rebooted the "Unlock" screen appeared. I entered in the unlock code given to me, and pressed "Unlock".

"Device Unlock Successful!" appeared.

woot woot.

:hail:

Last edited:

silver6054

Reaction score
What a crock of BS!
I think the date of the original post is somewhat significant. This was in the first two months or so of the D2G's release, so getting an phone unlocked on Verizon was not common, and getting Verizon to unlock an Android phone was very new. Now of course this isn't at all surprising, the unlocking interest is focussed on how to do it if you are not a Verizon customer.

USOT3K

Reaction score
I think the date of the original post is somewhat significant. This was in the first two months or so of the D2G's release, so getting an phone unlocked on Verizon was not common, and getting Verizon to unlock an Android phone was very new. Now of course this isn't at all surprising, the unlocking interest is focussed on how to do it if you are not a Verizon customer.

:hail:

How about looking up and in a completely wrong thread.

Last edited: