Submitted Rebate Form Late - No Problem!

rod

Reaction score
kudos to verizon. for some reason even i still cant understand, i completely forgot about my $100 mail in rebate from buying the droid. i filled it out nearly 2 months late and sent it in. i just received an email today stating that my rebate card was in the mail. i wasnt expecting it, and was kicking myself for missing out. so if yall still havent sent in those rebates, do so!

if this was a real discussion group where we'd really meet, id celebrate by buying 50 cheap shots of apple pucker with the card. uuugh.

funkdoctor

Reaction score
kudos to verizon. for some reason even i still cant understand, i completely forgot about my $100 mail in rebate from buying the droid. i filled it out nearly 2 months late and sent it in. i just received an email today stating that my rebate card was in the mail. i wasnt expecting it, and was kicking myself for missing out. so if yall still havent sent in those rebates, do so!

My rebate form states that it must be postmarked by February 17 (could be a different day in Feb.) Purchased my Droid opening day.

OP
rod

rod

Reaction score
My rebate form states that it must be postmarked by February 17 (could be a different day in Feb.) Purchased my Droid opening day.

my postmark date was a december date. i purchased mine on opening date also. so maybe my earlier timeframe of two months was off by a month. but i wonder why your date was feb? aw well. ive just gotta give props to vzw. after years of absolutely horrible customer service with att, its nice to have a company that doesnt mind going a little further than what they have to. i wouldve accepted a rejection, but they didnt. they did good by me!