Storm8 Games & Droid 2

Xanio0

Reaction score
Alright, first off I apologize if this question has already been asked. I searched and had no luck.

But I just bought my first Droid phone the other day(Droid 2) and Ive downloaded several of the storm8 games to try and play. But every single one has only a log in screen. None of them give me the option to create an account for it. And their website only has instructions for registering on an iphone. I cant even make an account on their forums to ask for help.

So any and all help is greatly appreciated :)
Thanks

MarkCarras

Reaction score
HA! Glad I'm not the only one with that problem! I felt like a total noob when I couldn't find the registration screen. I hope someone posts a solution. Thanks for posting this though. It is the one question that caused me to register to this forum in the first place. dancedroid

OP
Xanio0

Xanio0

Reaction score
HA! Glad I'm not the only one with that problem! I felt like a total noob when I couldn't find the registration screen. I hope someone posts a solution. Thanks for posting this though. It is the one question that caused me to register to this forum in the first place. dancedroid

Haha yeah same for me. Its really bugging me that I cant create an account, hopefully there is a fix soon.
Thanks for the post.

jawbraker87

Reaction score
I totally agree. The only reason why I joined this forum is to find out why I was unable to create my own id and password, but instead your supposed to use someone elses? Personally I think its pretty retarded that this thread has been up here almost a month but still there is no solution.:icon_evil:

TurboImpreza

Reaction score
Im hoping someone will answer this soon. I am having the same problem and have to clue how to register.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TJK

Reaction score
thats werid...
my only would be that someone downloaded that game already on the phone, created an account and then transfered it to some other device...
did you try contacting storm8?

TurboImpreza

Reaction score
Yes, I sent them an email yesterday right after I posted on here. Hopefully we get this figured out quickly lol.

jr313

Reaction score
as of right now ther game isnt compatible with the droid 2 for sum reason i have a friend that has gone thru this with hers and storm8 says it has somthing to do with the phone and that they were sorry so she has went and bought an ithouch and swithed her character over to that instead...there was a gane uprade that was supposed to be done like a day or 2 ago not sure what it diod or if it even made t usable for your phone...

papelet

Reaction score
Lol thanks someone else asked cause I was gonna take that secret to the grave... I feel smart again lmao
thanks guys and hope we get a solution soon

TurboImpreza

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone here with a driod 2 know. When I turned my phone on this morning it said there was a system update to download. I let it do it, only took about 5 min and now mobsters runs perfectly on my driod. Its pretty cool. I just wanted to let everyone know in case they have been waiting to play also lol.

teahcherie

Reaction score
Storm8

Go to Storm8.com/forums for more info. Warning there is a battle between Customers and Storm8 going on and it's a stressful read.