Storm8 Game Issues, ie. iMobsters

rob0809

Reaction score
There are KNOWN issues with not only 2.2, but even 2.1 - so the developer has acknowledged issues and states they are working on it:

When will Storm8 fix graphical issues for Android 2.2? - Storm8 Community Forums
Thanks Chevy. I didn't mean to imply that your ROM caused the issues with the Storm8 games, nay, 4.3 actually seemed to FIX whatever the issues. I'm currently running 4.3 as it's the only Froyo ROM I've found that works with iMobsters. Maybe you could pinpoint what changed and sell the info to Storm8. ;)

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There are KNOWN issues with not only 2.2, but even 2.1 - so the developer has acknowledged issues and states they are working on it:

When will Storm8 fix graphical issues for Android 2.2? - Storm8 Community Forums
Thanks Chevy. I didn't mean to imply that your ROM caused the issues with the Storm8 games, nay, 4.3 actually seemed to FIX whatever the issues. I'm currently running 4.3 as it's the only Froyo ROM I've found that works with iMobsters. Maybe you could pinpoint what changed and sell the info to Storm8. ;)

If you can believe it ... I can actually get iMobsters working perfectly under 4.4 - but it breaks NFL Video (what is causing it to break makes NO SENSE whatsoever). I will include a couple of scripts to 'switch' back and forth, so people don't have to back down to 4.3 just to play Storm8 games ...

rob0809

Reaction score

If you can believe it ... I can actually get iMobsters working perfectly under 4.4 - but it breaks NFL Video (what is causing it to break makes NO SENSE whatsoever). I will include a couple of scripts to 'switch' back and forth, so people don't have to back down to 4.3 just to play Storm8 games ...
That's awesome! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

primus454

Reaction score

Chevy, this is why you are THE MAN!! Thanks for supporting all us mobsters :icon_ banana: XD

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
As a side note, it's helping me with camping out and saving some cash and not burning up experience

Hawks

Reaction score
Mobster

I had an issue trying to play Mobster (Playdom) when i wiped and installed 4.4. I went back to 4.3 and then just installed the update without wiping. I had one reboot when i tried to play Mobsters again but after thatdancedroid running smooth.

rob0809

Reaction score

Chevy,

Is it just one file I could copy to my SD card, upgrade to 4.4 and then copy back from the SD card?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Chevy, awesome rom. What is the status of the scripts you mentioned? Are they available yet? Please let me know and/or supply a link. If you send a PM with the details I can probably write it myself even. I'm extremely interested in having World War working properly on SS 4.4. Thanks for all your efforts.