storage for apps...

Eternal

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the app storage protocol can be changed with a software update? I mean, if moto/google/verizon decided to do it, could it be done?
I know there are some people here who get all bent out of shape when you mention an (whispering now so no one gets offended) *iphone*... but it is the only thing I can think of to compare to. I still have an ipod so I don't really need a ton of space on my sd card for music, vids etc, but I can see wanting to use a ton of apps that might not all fit in 500 mb. Has anyone reached critical mass yet? What happens if you already have a ton of apps and run out of space and try to dl more?
Is there a limit to how many apps you can install and fit in 3 screens?
All intelligent responses will be greatly appreciated.
All insulting and/or abusive ones will be ignored.
Thank you in advance and Happy New Year to everyone :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the app storage protocol can be changed with a software update? I mean, if moto/google/verizon decided to do it, could it be done?
I know there are some people here who get all bent out of shape when you mention an (whispering now so no one gets offended) *iphone*... but it is the only thing I can think of to compare to. I still have an ipod so I don't really need a ton of space on my sd card for music, vids etc, but I can see wanting to use a ton of apps that might not all fit in 500 mb. Has anyone reached critical mass yet? What happens if you already have a ton of apps and run out of space and try to dl more?
Is there a limit to how many apps you can install and fit in 3 screens?
All intelligent responses will be greatly appreciated.
All insulting and/or abusive ones will be ignored.
Thank you in advance and Happy New Year to everyone :)

There may be a way to out the apps. on the SD card. Freeing up a lot of space on the ram. It hasn't been done yet but from what i have read don't count that out.

As far as you post goes. we strice to not have rude,insulting, bashin, or flaming responses here. I am sure others will come along to give you more feedback. Have a nice day :)!