still waiting

ngt

Reaction score
for best buy to get Verizon lg v20's in stock to trade my note 7 without being without a phone for weeks again. this is ridiculous.

giphy.gif

Luke611

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 10+
Best Buy in Wichita, Ks had none. A computer check revealed there were none in their district, which she said was almost the entire Midwest.

Sent from my Verizon Ellipsis 10

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
Yeah, online here says none within 250+ miles. att has them and so does sprint. I really don't want to change providers, but am getting impatient.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The T-Mobile help Twitter account helped locate one. Found one at a mall near me that had ONE left and put me on the wait list since Black Friday was so busy. By the time I got to the store 30 minutes later, my name was up so I was helped right away. Traded in an old S5 so the V20 only ended up costing me $200.

Sent from my LG V20

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
Finally got mine too. No deal, had to drive an hour each way to the Emeryville store that had one, and another hour + at my local best buy, all on black Friday. But, i finally have my phone and am really liking it. The audio is great, love the home buttons and second screen. Miss the power button on the side, but I'll get used to it. It's bigger , which in getting used to, but feels nice in my hand. Feels thinner in my new case, than the note 7, even if it's not. Weird. So far, it's great!