Still no circles?

redman50

Reaction score
Just got the new update and don't see the circles widget.. anyone know anything about this?

Tracey4

Reaction score
Try "One More Clock Widget" in the app store. It has one theme that looks just like the circles widget and it can be customized.

JackDN

Reaction score
You can also try the "Rings Digital Weather Clock" widget in the app store. It is even closer to the circles widget.

OP
redman50

redman50

Reaction score
Still pretty jacked we didn't get rings but these apps are pretty close.. can't complain. Thanks yall!

Reaction score
Just got the new update and don't see the circles widget.. anyone know anything about this?
There's a file that you can flash circle widgets. this is found on the droid razr m and droid razr i. I have it and it works flawlessly.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
There's a file that you can flash circle widgets. this is found on the droid razr m and droid razr i. I have it and it works flawlessly.

Flawlessly? Is the GPS toggle working now or does it still crash the homescreen. If its fixed, can you please provide a link to the correct files?

Thanks.

David

hayn

Reaction score

Or look for the .apk file for the circles widget and download it and the weather works fine to since there's no stock weather widget on the RAZR.

Krenzy

Reaction score
My Circles works just fine; no homescreen crash or GPS failure. There's a thread that talks about making the Circles files a System file to avoid the crashing issue.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Or look for the .apk file for the circles widget and download it and the weather works fine to since there's no stock weather widget on the RAZR.

http://droidviews.com/2012/motorola-razr-m-launcher-and-circle-clock-widget-for-all-android-phones/

Loaded the m home launcher as well..no issues.. not sure if all the play store circles do this but left circle displays incoming texts..not sure if it does this with a different SMS app..but unchecked notification in status bars since it works great on my RAZR maxx.