Still no 4g

tayhan

Reaction score
Its now 9 pm here in NY and I haven't had 4g once all day...i know a few people that have a bionic and had this same problem and they have their 4g back...I rebooted my phone...turned data on off...still nothing. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

twistedme

Reaction score
No, but you should be getting it. The issue was fixed at around noon today. Try to reset again?

OP
T

tayhan

Reaction score
I rebooted it around 6 and again just now...still no 4g

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Did you try the restart connections app from the market? It doesn't always work the same as airplane mode toggle.

My351

Reaction score
I too didn't have 4g up to when I left work at 8 tonight, in Ithaca NY. Don't know about now, since I don't have it at home. So I would say while they say it was fixed, it really wasn't. Tried reboots, airplane toggle as well as restart connections. Sad since this is the first time since the .902 update. Will say that worked very well though, when 4g was trying, I was getting the handoff between that 3g, 1x and no signal very fast. Almost couldn't keep track of how quickly my phone was switching back and forth.

OP
T

tayhan

Reaction score
Yea I had that same 4g 3g to 1x quick drop...still nothing but hopefully its fixed soon...I don't really rely or desperately need the 4g but is nice to have what I paid for