Still loving BB 1.1 - Battery life is amazing!!!

bekyndnunwind

Reaction score
I usually get around 60 hours per charge with normal usage...lots of texts, telephone calls, internet browsing, wifi tethering, a couple games here and there, streaming some music, etc...

I have never understood what people are talking about when they speak of ~20 hours of battery life, that is absurd, unless you are using your phone for all of those 20 hours.

The stability and speed of bugless 1.1 w/ a BEkit 1ghz kernal is unmatched IMO....dancedroid

I only hope froyo BB will catch up!

phatneff

Reaction score
I usually get around 60 hours per charge with normal usage...lots of texts, telephone calls, internet browsing, wifi tethering, a couple games here and there, streaming some music, etc...

I have never understood what people are talking about when they speak of ~20 hours of battery life, that is absurd, unless you are using your phone for all of those 20 hours.

The stability and speed of bugless 1.1 w/ a BEkit 1ghz kernal is unmatched IMO....dancedroid

I only hope froyo BB will catch up!

No offense, I'm going to call BS on that!! LOL I have BeKits 1.2 GHz kernel with BB1.1 and I still only get less than 12 hours of batter life. How in the h.ll are you getting 60?!?!?!