(STICKY REQUEST) SNESoid Save States

xndzizz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool if we could have a designated place to post download links for save states on the SNESoid emulator. I'm currently working through Chrono Trigger and I intend to periodically upload my .ss* files here.

Mods - could I have this stickied?

Thank you!

-xnd

JMody

Reaction score
Save state meaning so someone could play from where you left off? Doesn't this go against why people play the game in the first place?

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey there,

make it this thread then, but i decline a sticky request.
We will think over the forums structure a little anyways, but
a sticky for savegames on DROID in my eyes is not neccessary.

Just subscribe to this topic and u get all the information real fast via the users control panel :)

Greetz
Tigger

OP
X

xndzizz

Reaction score
JMody - yes, in a sense. But remember these games are 12-17 years old, chances are people have played the hell out of them in their childhood and dont really have the time to commit 40 hours to go through an RPG where the just want to revisit a specific part of it.

RinTinTigger - As you wish - I just thought since the most active topic on this forum is about emulation, that people would take an interest. If it's not stickied - chances are people wont see it and be encouraged to upload their saves.

JMody

Reaction score
I still love to play the whole game through.
Makes it even better when I get to the specific part I want to play. I had to work my but off, more like slave through the crap, to get there.

jgorman13

Reaction score
I thought that the emulators werent working for droid yet? Anyone find out otherwise?