stereo Wireless bluetooth headset

J5311

Reaction score
I do not have them, but I have the motorola S9 and S9-HD

my first S9 the felt peaker went out, but I still use it for when the other battery is dead. The S9-HD has way better sound but it tends to pull downward on your ears after a while. I litterally wear them all day for about 8 hours while I work and it is really great.

They will not hurt your ears if you will only wear them for 1-3 hours and the battery will deffinatly last that long.
They stay snug on your head and are "Sweat Resistant" which is great for working out.

Amazon.com: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Active Headphones (Red/Black) [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service

Danthok

Reaction score
I do not have them, but I have the motorola S9 and S9-HD

my first S9 the felt peaker went out, but I still use it for when the other battery is dead. The S9-HD has way better sound but it tends to pull downward on your ears after a while. I litterally wear them all day for about 8 hours while I work and it is really great.

They will not hurt your ears if you will only wear them for 1-3 hours and the battery will deffinatly last that long.
They stay snug on your head and are "Sweat Resistant" which is great for working out.

Amazon.com: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Active Headphones (Red/Black) [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service

They sound great! What kind of charge time do they have? How is overall sound quality?

J5311

Reaction score
they are fine with glasses. I actually have a wire pair, but I have gone cycling with thee headphones. Helmet and glasses on. It was really comfortable and they never felt like there were going to fall off. The sound quality is Great on the s9-HD! It not only provides loud, clean music, but because of the design, blocks out outside noises. But they are not noise canceling is that makes sense.
I think the battery lasts for about 5-6 hours depending how you use/charge it.

Hope this helps

toastermax

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a stereo headset that also allows us to utilize the voice search on our phones?

M

M1dnite

I love the S9, great sound quality. I picked some up at Office Depot for 20. They were close out special YMMV.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
What is the issue concerning the Andriod software and bluetooth? Does anyone know if it will be corrected in the Dec. 11 release?

No one knows that. It hasn't been corrected in all of the android releases so far 1.0, 1.5, and 1.6 all have this problem.

holee

Reaction score
I think the Bluetooth standard does not allow for stereo sound and microphone at the same time.

You can have stereo audio or mono audio + microphone, but you can't have both at the same time, even if the device supports multiple profiles.

LennyPK

Reaction score
Ouch. The situation is getting more complex. If it is indeed a Bluetooth standard issue there may be nothing that Motorola or Google can do about it, at this time.

Ellectronico

Reaction score
i love the s9. only thing that sucks is you cant use them while you are laying down(on your back). I like to listen while i rest so i had to switch to a wired set. but if you are not going to do this, then they are Great!

ScottDroid

Reaction score
s9

S9 is not very agreeable with sweating and working out... read reviews on them.

I own the s9 and have gone through several pairs all due to charging issues, not the sweating and shorting out issue.

I did however buy the el cheapo insignia BT headset from best buy and its amazing..