steps needed to upload video

iamjoe

Reaction score
I've searched for this topic and have only found vauge answers (maybe I'm just a dope).

I have a video on my droid, how do I upload that to FB or youtube? I know about the email link from youtube, however when I try that I cannot browse to my video (only pics).

I've tried qik, but I want to upload a video that I have already have on my droid.
Thanks all
iamjoe

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
I have similar questions.

1. What are the best free websites to video online? I used to use photobucket for an older sony mavica camera that shot on floppies. Now that I have the droid, I need to learn how to download photos and video from the droid to photobucket or wherever.

2. How do transfer videos from the phone through cell phone towers to the website and how do you do it when you bring the phone to the computer and hook them up with a usb cable?

Can anyone help?

sterdroids

Reaction score
After you take a video just long press it and it will ask you if you want to share it (it needs to be under a certain size) so do shoot in high quality to transfer through the cell tower. If its high quality chances are you will need to transfer through wifi or hook the droid to the cpu then send it out from the cpu.

The lower quality vids just share either through a gmail or youtube are the choices that come up its pretty easy.

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I figured out how to send through the cell phone towers by long press and holding the video then it asks where you want to send it, I tell it youtube and off it goes...

How about when I hook up the droid to the computer. How do you transfer the video/photos from the droid to youtube through the computer usb port?

When I click on Upload video on youtube, it asks where to find it, I tell it to look in "removable disk d", then the computer tells me to "insert a disk in drive d" which I have allready done.

Can anyone help me please?