Ss 5.6?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
To be fair. What Pete released was only a nightly build. It isn't a final version.

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
And I don't believe his build is from source, which is the only way I will do a D1 ROM - that source has not been released, and google's git is STILL down.

That being said - I HAVE been working on 5.6, which is still based on 2.3.5 - but I've been making new additions myself, so you'll see a couple of new things! No ETA yet ;)

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
Chevy I just want to point out to everyone why your rom is the best because you use only from source. Since the beginning I have tried literally every rom available but there are more problems then yours. I hope that my next phone "Nexus prime" will live up to its specs so you can get your hands on one to build for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

666ogre666

Reaction score
Chevy I just want to point out to everyone why your rom is the best because you use only from source. Since the beginning I have tried literally every rom available but there are more problems then yours. I hope that my next phone "Nexus prime" will live up to its specs so you can get your hands on one to build for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Well since GB he's been using CM source so its a little different then his previous roms. At least that's what I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good call, I always seem to overlook the simple solutions! :D

Did he get back with you because it seems like he logged off as soon as I posted that, lol.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Well since GB he's been using CM source so its a little different then his previous roms. At least that's what I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

In his post above he says he will only use source for the OG DROID.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sixonefour

Reaction score
Did he get back with you because it seems like he logged off as soon as I posted that, lol.

Nothing yet.

And for the LOVE OF DROID Chevy, skin that ugly Google Serach Box Widget in your next themed version? Please? :huh:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't think it looked that bad but I don't use it anyway so it gets trashed after installing new updates.