SS 4.95 - Coming Soon

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Not MUCH new here - haven't had much time - but wanted to get a new release out that fixed a couple of bugs:

1. build.prop
2. EL Brightness

All apps have been refreshed to be current with the market as well ...

That is all :)

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not MUCH new here - haven't had much time - but wanted to get a new release out that fixed a couple of bugs:

1. build.prop
2. EL Brightness

All apps have been refreshed to be current with the market as well ...

That is all :)

WOOHOO! Now THAT'S a Christmas Present! :icon_ banana:

brom

Reaction score
I can't wait. And looking forward to new GB ss... no rush do it right like you always do.

sent from my rooted droid

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great to here from you chevy. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

g0dM@n

Reaction score
Looking forward to it myself. Question... how are you guys updating? When I went from 4.7 to 4.9 I used bkapps, then updated with a wipe and after I rstapps (restored) my market still thinks my apps didn't install. I'm guessing because google tried to download the apps in the background before I tried rstapps?

Anyone have suggestions or a link on how I should properly update? Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

k00ey

Reaction score
Looking forward to it myself. Question... how are you guys updating? When I went from 4.7 to 4.9 I used bkapps, then updated with a wipe and after I rstapps (restored) my market still thinks my apps didn't install. I'm guessing because google tried to download the apps in the background before I tried rstapps?

As Chevy recommended, I just updated by installing over my previous verison. Will probably use the same method unless recommended otherwise by Chevy

jimmydene84

Reaction score

As Chevy recommended, I just updated by installing over my previous verison. Will probably use the same method unless recommended otherwise by Chevy

Its different for everyone, I hadnt had to wipe updating any of my SS's before, but for some reason to get 4.9 to work correctly over 4.8 I had to wipe. I always use titanium to back my apps up and restore to it puts them in the right place and restores the data along with them. A little more time consuming but well worth the outcome

sent with my thumbs

g0dM@n

Reaction score

Its different for everyone, I hadnt had to wipe updating any of my SS's before, but for some reason to get 4.9 to work correctly over 4.8 I had to wipe. I always use titanium to back my apps up and restore to it puts them in the right place and restores the data along with them. A little more time consuming but well worth the outcome

sent with my thumbs
thanks for the info guys.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Merry Xmas everyone! Your present is soon to arrive ;)