Sprint's Samsung Galaxy S III Only $180 at Wirefly for New or Renewed Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sgs3-sprint-wirefly-deal-180.png

Even though this one isn't a Verizon deal, we thought it worth sharing. Sprint users who want to pick up the new Samsung Galaxy S III for a bargain price should check out Wirefly. The online retailer has the phone for preorder for only $179.99 on either a new or renewed contract. While Sprint's version of the phone, (like all the U.S. versions of the phone), will have 4G LTE, Sprint has yet to begin rolling out their LTE network to replace their WiMAX network. The new phone is obviously not compatible with WiMAX, so this will leave users unable to take advantage of the higher speed internet connection. However, Sprint does plan to begin rolling out their LTE within the next couple of months to the following areas, and will expand from there: Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio. Here's a source link below to Wirefly if you want to preorder yours.

Source: S3Forums.com via Wirefly

Last edited:

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I thought I saw somewhere pre orders through best buy and target were 150. I think for at&t phones?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I thought I saw somewhere pre orders through best buy and target were 150. I think for at&t phones?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Amazon and Target. Didn't see BestBuy. I have a feeling Samsung is the one behind pushing it for upgrades too and not just new contracts. Its definitely a way to get the phone out to the masses better.

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
Watch, Verizon is probably going to have a marked down price after their new plans go into effect. :mad: