Spreading the Word....

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are trying to spread the word for DroidForums.. So please, post a link on your twitter account, facebook, myspace, other forums, etc and help us spread the word.

If you have a few ideas how we can attract new users, let us know!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it is a sponsored link on google, right? people will come around after the phone is announced tomorrow, and certainly more so when it drops. i've been spamming my facebook with it though.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, we have a few ads going with google... Thanks for the Facebook spam :) We really appreciate it!

it is a sponsored link on google, right? people will come around after the phone is announced tomorrow, and certainly more so when it drops. i've been spamming my facebook with it though.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It appears as though the word has spread quite well. Seeing as the most users online went up to 447 as of 2:15pm est. While looking up other stuff on the droid i did come across this forum and alot of my posts and others quite often.

Droid

Reaction score
Make that ad parody you were talking about and post it on youtube. Good adverstising there.

Droid

Reaction score
When the droid comes out that'll be everyone here :p

ChiliSky

Reaction score
I have been sending links to lots of my friends on facebook and yesterday I gave the link to a council member to take back to congress and pass it on....no more BB's. I plan to put up links on the other car forums I am on today as well.
:icon_ lala:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOW, I have a feeling we might get a few views from that ;). Thanks for helping spread the word chili.

xjman349

Reaction score
I will be spreading the word at Verizon Wireless to the employees. Also any customer that has questions about the device I will be more than happy to send them here.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Posted to my Facebook page. And since people know I get around 4 phones a year, I'm sure they'll at least take a look from there and from my work email.