Speaker volume app?

dajakal

Reaction score
Yes, Google is my friend, but I'm having trouble sifting through the catalog to find what I want. I want the media volume to be muted if headphones aren't plugged in. Is there something that can do that automatically? Basically I don't want to be in a quiet situation and start blasting a song, either by accidentally starting an app or yanking headphones out of the jack.
I also wish the Locale app had control over the media volume, or a master volume if such exists...

foxroll

Reaction score
Volume App

Yes, Google is my friend, but I'm having trouble sifting through the catalog to find what I want. I want the media volume to be muted if headphones aren't plugged in. Is there something that can do that automatically? Basically I don't want to be in a quiet situation and start blasting a song, either by accidentally starting an app or yanking headphones out of the jack.
I also wish the Locale app had control over the media volume, or a master volume if such exists...

Try Volume X. It does not have the feature you are looking for but if you like the app, please use the feedback form to request this feature. We will add it within a month or two and push an update.