Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Spare Wire Hanger? Make a DROID Stand!

On 06.30.10, In Accessories, by Kellex

Welcome to the DIY Droid Life Channel! It’s time for anyone with a spare wire hanger laying around, to put it to use and make themselves a nice little Droid stand. Obviously it doesn’t have the visual appeal of a Mikradle or ezeStand, but at least it’s free!

We should have instructions soon, but wanted to share the pics with you for now. Is it weird that I’m super impressed by the wire hanger creativity of our readers? Awesome.
.gallery-item {width: 25%;}
Cheers Hiral! Nice work!

droid-life.com

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Haha nice! Now just download DockRunner from the Market and you've got yourself a docking station! dancedroid

Nice innovation, good work, I like it.

Fault

Reaction score
Works awesome I suggest you use some electrical tape to wrap around the hangar

JCo352

Reaction score
Kipkay had something like this on youtube, but he used a paperclip.

bje1982

Reaction score

Welcome to the DIY Droid Life Channel! It’s time for anyone with a spare wire hanger laying around, to put it to use and make themselves a nice little Droid stand. Obviously it doesn’t have the visual appeal of a Mikradle or ezeStand, but at least it’s free!

We should have instructions soon, but wanted to share the pics with you for now. Is it weird that I’m super impressed by the wire hanger creativity of our readers? Awesome.
Cheers Hiral! Nice work!

droid-life.com

haha classic

KSR

Reaction score
Gasp! I was going to buy a docking system for it, but I had a problem since I have a casing on my phone and the charger portion of the dock wouldn't fit but this is great. I hope we get to see instructions soon. Good work. =)

zMd113

Reaction score

Cheers Hiral! Nice work!

droid-life.com

By the way I love the wallpaper on the Droid in the pics. :p:p

bionic4.0

Reaction score
I built 2. Add side tabs to hold in place a magnet to activate dock mode or car mode. One was built for the desktop. The other was built for the car, which looks the same but I add arms that extend down to give an ajustable base in my cup holder. It works great thanks for the ideas.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I was looking for a fold up portable stand for traveling. This might fit the bill, but I wonder what this looks like on airport x-ray