SOTI type app for Android?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Still no dice on the remote control??!! Anything?

I've been looking around for an app like this too, seems like the only possible way is rooting the phone and going through with some SDK things to get it to show up on your computer screen and control it from there. But that requires rooting and really go in depth with the device.

pcmatters

Reaction score
Still looking too

Can't find anything that is as straight forward to use as SOTI. There is vnc android remote access software thats supposed to turn your Droid into a vnc server accessible from the desktop but you need a rooted phone. Tried that already and there are TOO many problems. I really loved the functions of SOTI because it allowed me to charge my phone from a central location that my blue-tooth headset could reach while I'm walking around working and using it. Most importantly with its WiFi feature my PC could connect to it as soon as it was within WiFi range. I never had to touch my phone to answer or make calls or send and recieve texts. The client was loaded on all my PC's and I could access phone from anywhere on my WLAN. Vince Marino