Sorry droid mod team & sorry droid mod followers & droid forums members

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am sorry to the droid mod team on the news story earlier this week i did not have a actual source when i thought i did it was a source that was telling me that they were part of the droid mod dev's & apparently they were not as i seen sgx & camel post on how false the facts were..... I should have checked my source better but in a frantic to break the story to the android community i released it without checking my source i am sorry droid mod followers & droid mod team !!!!!

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Inexcusable , for what you did you must now cut down a tree with a iPhone 4 rubber case and then bring hedges in the shape of Bill Gates , Steve Jobs and Linus Torvalds bust . :icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
WoZzY bad information comes in all the time. Don't feel bad.

straylight

Reaction score
In the rush to be first in line with some information, sometimes the messages are lost, mangled or created out of outright thin air.
Take your time Wozzy. Ive seen you in IRC and know that you mean well.

Everyone appreciates a well written honest piece of information more than a "punctuationless-piece-of-rumor-ridden-garbage" that so many kids push out on forums. Honestly, I try to read some of the babbling nonsense on some forums and/or IRC but as soon as I start to taste copper, or get a headache I have to stop.

shmoo

Reaction score
Thanks for being big enough to admit when you've made a mistake. You are forgiven good sir!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It takes a big man to admit when they are wrong. We all miss the boat sometimes. Lesson learned let's get back to the fun!!!

lowboy

Reaction score
You put out info that you thought was right. When you found out it wasn't you came back and straightened it out. That's a good jester. You could have just stuck with your story and never omitted that it was a bad leak.
That's a king among kings.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

Noble of you to admit wrong. We all appreciate it, and I'm sure DroidMod does too.

We've all done it.... sometimes we get overly excited :icon_ devil: