Soon to be Droid owner

Chupp75

Reaction score
well guys my buddy has a droid and im in love. i have a rogue now and its just not anything compared to the droid. im trying to manipulate my plan right now to be able to get the phone for cheaper and enjoy it to its fullest extent :icon_ banana: :motdroidhoriz:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well guys my buddy has a droid and im in love. i have a rogue now and its just not anything compared to the droid. im trying to manipulate my plan right now to be able to get the phone for cheaper and enjoy it to its fullest extent :icon_ banana: :motdroidhoriz:

:welcome: to the forum, and good luck with that. It can be done, I did it just had them add another year on to my contract. It did take more then one call.

OP
Chupp75

Chupp75

Reaction score
yeah im gonna use my grandmas upgrade to get it at walmart for like 50 bucks lol.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, Chupp75! In love with your friend's Droid - new twist on an old story... :laugh:

You'll never regret your decision to move to the Droid; however, you will regret the obsession created by owning one. It's a sickness, I swear. Hope you enjoy your time here!

OP
Chupp75

Chupp75

Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, Chupp75! In love with your friend's Droid - new twist on an old story... :laugh:

You'll never regret your decision to move to the Droid; however, you will regret the obsession created by owning one. It's a sickness, I swear. Hope you enjoy your time here!
yeah i hope i do to. but i am prepared for the obsession lol :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You just THINK you're ready. Let me know how that's working out for you in about a week... :icon_ devil:

OP
Chupp75

Chupp75

Reaction score
lol oh ill be overwhelmed im sure lol