Sony Ericsson Xperia Device Owners Rejoice! You get 50GB Of Free Storage on Box.Net

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-50GB-Box-net.jpg

Cloud storage is technology’s answer to the demand for more data storage space. With the demand for easily-accessible data growing exponentially, there is a need for a cost-effective way of storing data. That’s where online data storage comes in.

The advantages and benefits of cloud data storage are quite obvious, and it is not hard to see why such services have immensely grown in popularity both for personal users and businesses. Today, Sony announces that all Sony Ericcson Xperia handset owners will get 50GB of free cloud storage on Box.net. According to Sony Blog:

Until December 31st 2012, Xperia owners can get an exclusive offer of 50GB (yes 50, not 5) free storage in Box.net’s cloud. Store, retrieve and edit files from any device, with only one copy in the cloud. Box.net specializes in synchronizing their services across different devices. Brilliant, we think.
Simply log in to your Box.net account from any Sony Ericsson Xperia Android handset before December 31st 2012. That’s it. Once you have done that you have 50GB free cloud storage on your account for life.

Follow these steps to get your 50GB of cloud storage:

1: Visit the Android Market and download the Box app for your Xperia phones.
2: Log in to your account or register for a new one directly from the app.
3:
Start sharing and collaborating in the cloud.

box1.png
box2.png

Source: Xperia Forums via PhoneArena via Sony Ericcson

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
50gb! Nice!

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im jealous.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

seanjohnja91

Reaction score
So what happens when I get my 50GB on my Xperia Play and then buy a Galaxy Nexus? Is that a waste of obtaining 50GB or do I keep it?

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Signed up through my Xperia Play. Says I have 5GB. Anything special I have to do?