Something wrong with my flash

viola

Reaction score
The droid is my do-everything machine. It takes pictures, has GPS, calls, browses the internet, etc. I'm sure we could all go on and on about why we chose the droid over other phones.

It's my emergency camera that takes pictures whenever I want, and a big reason I got this was for it's camera factor.

Well you know how the camera focuses while having the flash on, then just as it takes the picture, it flashes it for a second?

My second, instantaneous flash is extremely short and subdued. I know it's not a bulb problem because the first initial shine and my droid flashlight app work perfectly fine.

What caused the second flash to become so short/dark? All my pictures are crappy and blurry, and I'm seriously freaking out because it was an expensive phone and I don't have insurance. I've never dropped it, stepped on it, etc.

A theory may be that I accidentally pressed the sound button as the camera clicked with my finger... ?

please help!!
*insert desperate frown here*

sorry guys! after a little more combing through the forums, i found out it was a battery problem. if the phone is about 30-40% powered, the camera pictures will come out pretty bad.

grrrr. it's so hard to keep the droid's battery full all the time because it drains so fast...

Last edited: