Someone tell me when I can Pre-Order it...

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to order the Bionic and a Dock for it.

Tell me when...

By the way, I was on the Verizon site and to get an extra power cord for the smartphones they were charging $29.99... how can that be right?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Because you never ever ever buy accessories directly from Verizon... bought mine for the D1 from monoprice.com, best place I have found for HDMI, USB, VGA, Cat, and Coax cables... oh and TV wall mounts are dirt cheap there, too.

Renae

Reaction score
Because you never ever ever buy accessories directly from Verizon... bought mine for the D1 from monoprice.com, best place I have found for HDMI, USB, VGA, Cat, and Coax cables... oh and TV wall mounts are dirt cheap there, too.

Totally off topic but monoprice is the best site ever for cheap cables, got everything for my home theater there.

on a related more... I'm more than ready for preorders.lets hope out will be in eight days!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Totally off topic but monoprice is the best site ever for cheap cables, got everything for my home theater there.

on a related more... I'm more than ready for preorders.lets hope out will be in eight days!

i know rite.

Zregnier

Reaction score
Practically all phones out now use microusb. It's a universal standard I believe so I would go with that.

Except for one annoying phone that will go unnamed. ;-)

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Zregnier

Reaction score
How does preordering work with verizon? Do you pay full price up front?

EFGantry

Reaction score
How does preordering work with verizon? Do you pay full price up front?

as long as you're upgrade eligible, you don't pay full retail.

i replied mainly to give props for your sig line - outstanding!! :icon_ devil:

CaptM

Reaction score
And Never Ever-Ever-EVER try to by an SD or MicroSD card at a Verizon store, they charge you almost double what you can get it for at Fry's Electrionics, CompUSA/TigerDirect, etc.
I had to tell a lady in the store there one time that she was about to get ripped off. :icon_eek:

Zregnier

Reaction score
as long as you're upgrade eligible, you don't pay full retail.

i replied mainly to give props for your sig line - outstanding!! :icon_ devil:

Thanks! But what I meant was do you just put down a deposit for preorder or the whole total (which depends on contract status?)

Renae

Reaction score
And Never Ever-Ever-EVER try to by an SD or MicroSD card at a Verizon store, they charge you almost double what you can get it for at Fry's Electrionics, CompUSA/TigerDirect, etc.
I had to tell a lady in the store there one time that she was about to get ripped off. :icon_eek:

Exactly, I am an amazon junkie, can't beat amazon prime shipping.

Its the same thing with hdmi, best but practically rapes you with $80 price tags, that you can get on monoprice for a tenth of the price.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
When you go into Verizon website you can choose upgrade and the price will populate as $299.99.

So all chargers run on the same current? You can use anything from amazon that's micro-usb?

Can you use the Droid's charger on the Bionic?

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Prime also - it's a great deal. Love Amazon stuff.... but I wouldn't want to hurt my Bionic with the wrong charger. So is do all chargers use the same current?

Exactly, I am an amazon junkie, can't beat amazon prime shipping.

Its the same thing with hdmi, best but practically rapes you with $80 price tags, that you can get on monoprice for a tenth of the price.