Some questions about X

rsarno

Reaction score
I guess ill have to stop in and hold the EVO to get a feel for the size, but my initial thought without holding it is that it might be too large? I live with my phone in my front shirt pocket, will it be awkwardly large or heavy for that pocket?

Can i know exactly what differences there are between the dInc? I wanted the dInc but its still backordered so im waiting. But if the X is better in some way i guess ill jump on that

I dont know what blurr is? Apparently this phone has it and thats bad?

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
the 4.3-inch handset is absolutely Verizon / Motorola's answer to the HTC EVO 4G, and makes the Droid Incredible look like a bench warmer

I dont get it? how can it be THAT good, and in what ways, that makes the dInc (which is pretty awesome) to look like a bench warmer??

or is this just media fluff?

j3oomerang

Reaction score
Here's a picture of it next to the Droid: Motorola Droid X - Engadget Galleries

I was ready to get an EVO, but I just have one question. Will this phone support LTE? I don't want to be stuck with a non 4g phone if Verizon releases 4g 6 months after getting this phone.

@rsarno
This phone has a more potent cpu/gpu, larger screen, HDMI out, and 720p recording. The Incredible doesn't

kevinc

Reaction score
what would be better the droid x, or the droid 2?
is the only difference the screen size and the lack of physical keyboard on the x, or are there more differences?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the Droid 2 doesnt have HDMI out.

Here's a picture of it next to the Droid: Motorola Droid X - Engadget Galleries

I was ready to get an EVO, but I just have one question. Will this phone support LTE? I don't want to be stuck with a non 4g phone if Verizon releases 4g 6 months after getting this phone.

@rsarno
This phone has a more potent cpu/gpu, larger screen, HDMI out, and 720p recording. The Incredible doesn't

Right now, I dont believe this phone is a 4G phone.

@rsarno

Just like ppl said the Inc.was a step up from the Droid, thats what the Droid X is supposed to be: a step up from the Inc...

Last edited: