Some OG droids getting 1800's quadrant?

Alpinestars96

Reaction score
I am OC'D to 1.2 and only see 1400's highest on quadrant. How can I see close to these speeds of 1700+? Thanks

Sent from my Droid

louy99

Reaction score
You get higher scores if you run it on airplane mode then take it off airplane when test ends but before you click ok to submit score.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

louy99

Reaction score
I'm curious :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have run roms that get awesome quadrant scores but really don't run as well as roms that get lower scores. Hence me uninstalling the quadrant app. If a rom is smooth and nearly bug free I am not concerned what the quadrant score is.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Yeah I have run roms that get awesome quadrant scores but really don't run as well as roms that get lower scores. Hence me uninstalling the quadrant app.

Same here with kernels. I can get high scores with a 1.2ghz lv, but just about cant use the phone. I dont put a value on quad. scores. IMHO, they are just bragging rights for some.

-iD

Reaction score
or you could just run a stripped GB ROM with a fast (1.2+) kernel. i get over 1800 with LGB or SS, using chevy's or RZ's kernels at 1200 and 1250

but that doesn't mean anything; while i "can" run that fast, it's only stable in froyo. in GB, that kernel will eventually crash on me, and i actually get a much smoother and overall faster FEELING user experience running a 900 kernel with 400 as the lowest step, and it's bulletproof.