Some keyboard advice please, gentlemen.

Best onscreen keyboard for Anroid from best to worst?

• #1:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2:

• #3:

• #4 (fail):

• Total voters

Iceshag

Reaction score
:motdroidhoriz: Hey guys, literally just officially signed up for the forum... a couple of questions regarding keyboards for Droid. 1. Does anybody know of a good app for using my PC or laptop keyboard as the input keyboard for my phone so that when I'm just sitting at my desk anyway, but still using the Droid, I don't have to tediously mash the screen of my phone like an ape for 10 minutes just to complete one sentence?

Here is the challenging part...I don't have wifi, but I do have a bluetooth adapter for my PC and laptop, none of my PC keyboards are the specific blue tooth ones that a few apps advertise should be comptable, and finally, yes I do know about remote keyboard input. Contrary to what it says, the server is not free, and I had difficulty getting it to work anyway. Is there any app out there that would be a good alternative for me?

Oh... and any onscreen keyboard replacement app suggestions are welcomed also, as I have Shapewriter, which is cool, but not at all faster. And Better Keyboard seems to have gone way down hill, and is in danger of an uninstall. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to hear some good suggestions.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is a nice onscreen keyboard for your Droid. I don't know about the other stuff you asked about...

And welcome to the forum :)

OP
I

Iceshag

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, all these look awesome. Only thing I'm still wondering is if there is that an app that lets me remotely input text to my droid with my regular desktop or laptop keyboard, but doesn't require wifi? The only one I have found was an app called "remote input" or something, but it is not free, as it states. They charge you two download the server for your PC.

OP
I

Iceshag

Reaction score
Oh, sorry about that. Since it was my first post I had literally never created one before, and as it turns out I didn't know what the hell I was doing.