So Who Is Keeping There Gnex

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
So Who Is Keeping There Gnex or who will be taking it back to trade it in on another phone.Its been 11 days since i got the phone and still thinking i might return it for razr or just keep my bionic but not sure,i know as soon as i would return it the update to fix it will be out.So just wondering how many other people are have the second thoughts,cause my local Verizon gave me to January to decide on keeping it,so hopefully the update is out before my decision date gets here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol....I would keep it no matter what based off of how fast updates are coming out for it. As long as there is no physical issues with the device....like hardware related.

I have a Razr now....it is sexy, fast, and undeniably good. I have a Nexus on the way and can't wait to use it for 10 days side by side to figure out which to keep. But I can almost tell you now the Nexus will win purely for the following reasons.

• Development surrounding it
  • ridiculous update frequency via Google
  • Pure Android running the latest version at that....and is a shoe in for following versions.

The second and third reasons are really tied for first. One of the issues I have with Motorola is how long it takes them to address issues....or just update devices in General. Oddly I have been very impressed with how fast the Razr has received it's first update....but some are still having issues.

The Nexus has already had what 2 or 3 official updates with another on the horizon.....think about it.

anhanymouse

Reaction score
No issues with mine so definitely keeping it. I'd have second thoughts though if i had issues like the data drops and battery drain. Guess i got lucky.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

1gr8droid

Reaction score
I love this phone no way I would trade, for me nothing else even comes close.
Unlocked Bootloader, rooted sporting a Black & White CaseMate Pop Case.DancingNexus

wil318466

Reaction score
Is the Nexus not the best phone available on Verizon right now? Why would you return it?

I don't understand why people keep asking this. What else is out there that is worth getting? The GNEX is possibly the best stock phone made yet, and as far as the root/rom community I've never seen so much released so quickly. It's not even close.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Keeping mine. Just installed the SWYPE apk, so I am happy! Thank you Santa!

captdroid

Reaction score
Of course I am keeping my Galaxy Nexus! lol :D

Great device and runs super for me... I have no issues at all except one where I couldn't copy files from my computer to the phone via USB but I just used 'Airdroid' from the market to get around the glitch for now.

The GN blows away my D1 in all regards for me. :)

bemenaker

Reaction score
Definitely keeping mine. Coming from the OG to this, I love it. My reception is on par or better than my OG was. I run it on wifi whenever I can, which does immesnly help with battery life vs 4G, that's a 4G problem not Nexus. Everyone who has seen my screen has been awe struck. I think the camera issues can be cleaned up some, since nothing else has ICS yet, I would be willing to bet you would see that this is an ICS bug.

Is any phone perfect, no. What sets us droid users apart from iFans, is we are willing to take a critical look at our favority product, and ask for improvements. DancingNexus

dustinslee

Reaction score
Mine uses alot of battery and has signal but is weak alotof times... I am stuck myself and cant decide weather to keep or get the razr

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

famac!

Reaction score
Keeping it since i have no issues with mine at all. No dropped calls and blazing fast 4G speeds.

honors21

Reaction score
Keeping it no doubt!

ElectroM

Reaction score
Keeping mine. Coming from OG Droid, no way I can go back. GNex does have data problems here at the house, but I can use WIFI. Having purchased a case and extended battery, I am committed.