So is there a V Cast 1 month free promotion?

rda990

Reaction score
I heard that there was but i didn't think it was ever confirmed...don't want to sit on the phone waiting 1 hour with CS if there isn't so if anyone knows if there is,was there a code you have to give them?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It was offering it when you downoaded and opened the app, now it makes u subscribe..

OP
rda990

rda990

Reaction score
It was offering it when you downoaded and opened the app, now it makes u subscribe..

Really? Do you think if I call in and tell them that I want the free month promotion message that i got that they would give it to me?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
the free offer expired yesterday. but who knows, if you call, they may give it to you anyway.

V

verian

I don't think its worth it even for free. Anything their showing you can find with little effort.

OP
rda990

rda990

Reaction score
Ill call in a couple of min and post back what happened,and I'm just getting it to view some of the World Cup matches when I'm not home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
rda990

rda990

Reaction score
Just got off,the lady did not know what I was talking about the whole time and probably didn't know what a "smart phone/Droid" was...she was trying to say the promotion was from may to yesterday...and it came out like what?3 days ago?She was also trying to get me a VZ navigator promotion even though I'm sure there is not one for Android and even if there was we have google maps...I also told her that I downloaded it 2 days ago which is when I got the "promotion message" and she said that it was going to be free even though that wouldn't be possible since I doubt Verizon would know who downloaded the app from the app store

solar

Reaction score
It shocks the heck out of me that the verizon rep was ineffectual! (Dripping sarcasm) whenever I try to subscribe all it says is something to the effect of it can't submit my request and to try again later. POS. The only reason I even want it is for the world cup since I don't have any other way to watch most of the games.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It shocks the heck out of me that the verizon rep was ineffectual! (Dripping sarcasm) whenever I try to subscribe all it says is something to the effect of it can't submit my request and to try again later. POS. The only reason I even want it is for the world cup since I don't have any other way to watch most of the games.

GOAL, GOAL, GOAL! Watch The World Cup Live on Your Android

ico-time.png
11. Jun, 2010 written by Chris Y
ico-comment.png
0 Comments
Skyfire, makers of the Flash-video enabled mobile browser for Android, Window’s Mobile and Nokia smartphones, is allowing football fans to get their fix with the ability to watch the 2010 FIFA World Cup live on their mobile devices.

By accessing Univision Football at http://futbol.univision.com via Skyfire, fans of ‘the world’s game’ can watch as 32 countries compete to be crowned champion of the largest and most respected international tournament on the globe.

Skyfire users can also enjoy World Cup and other sports highlights and commentary on thousands of other web sites that will be talking about the world cup over the next few weeks, for free.

Univision’s broadcast is free and requires no subscription like other services. Although commentary is in Spanish, Skyfire employees point out that there’s nothing like the announcer call of “Goooooaaaaalllll” on a Spanish language broadcast to put you in a football fever mood.

Last edited:
OP
rda990

rda990

Reaction score

lol I should of tried that =/ o well

And "Shadez" I tried it but somehow it did not work...the video button at the bottom kept flashing and everytime I clicked it nothing would happen.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
lol I should of tried that =/ o well

And "Shadez" I tried it but somehow it did not work...the video button at the bottom kept flashing and everytime I clicked it nothing would happen.

Did you try ustream?