So I'm going with an Incredible

Yodes

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Verizon customer service, because I am having another problem with my droid's screen being completely unresponsive, they offered to move another line's upgrade up so that I could get the Incredible.

I'm going with the Incredible and I am excited, however I have this bittersweet feeling now. I am really going to miss the Droid and the awesome developing and communities it has created. Anyone have this feeling when moving to an incredible? Any thoughts on how I get past losing my first Droid? I'm pretty tore up here LOL :icon_eek:

Guchi

Reaction score
yep a little... like reading about new roms and wanting to flash them... but the Inc is so great i dont think about it much

droiduser5

Reaction score
There's a few threads like this.

I bought an Incredible on a whim and haven't looked back. I compared what I'd be losing if I stopped using the Moto Droid and it wasn't much. The snappiness and speed make all the difference to me, which is what I ran root for in the first place. I'm content with HTC Sense, so no need for theming customization at the moment. I'm confident root for the Incredible will appear down the road anyway. I miss having Titanium Backup, but I guess I used it only because I switched my ROMs so much. Not the case with the Incredible.

kmo

Reaction score
Nope, no regrets at all. Actually for me, glad I was able to make the switch. MDroid is a great device just more greatness with the INC IMHO.

R24D24

Reaction score
The only things I missed about the droid (news and weather widget, 3d picture gallery), I added rather easily. I don't miss anything about it now TBH, the Inc will make you a believer.