So I'm a genius(not)

Amici343

Reaction score
My battery was too low when I was flashing a new ROM so it didn't finish in time, Now it boots to the M logo, then a blank lit screen. I can't get into recovery mode either. I can get into bootloader, but it says battery low and won't let me program.

What should I do?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Plug it into wall charger for at least 4 hours. Should be good then. It takes a very long time to charge from the state its at now. So be patient and just let it sit and charge on the wall as long as possible.

OP
A

Amici343

Reaction score
Ok, got into bootloader and it says battery ok but still wont go to clockwork, I'll just try reflashing.

Thanks.

OP
A

Amici343

Reaction score
Stock 2.2 with the sprecovery and the root apps installed

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You might need to use link 3 in my sig to root or your custom recovery (CW or SPR) will be overwritten to stock on every reboot.

OP
A

Amici343

Reaction score
You might need to use link 3 in my sig to root or your custom recovery (CW or SPR) will be overwritten to stock on every reboot.

That's the one I did use :). I think its fine now, I'm flashing CM6 and I'll post if I have any problems

Edit: YAY!!! CM6!! Wow that was a pretty long bootloader

Last edited:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

That's the one I did use :). I think its fine now, I'm flashing CM6 and I'll post if I have any problems

Edit: YAY!!! CM6!! Wow that was a pretty long bootloader

Glad to hear it