So I want to learn to develop for Android...

Raven1r44

Reaction score
hey guys! so from what I have gathered from this thread so far, is that if I want to get into app Development, I am going to need to get a good base understand of java and C++? my main interest (currently) is to develop some kind of app that will allow for easier interaction with another forum site I am on www.rotorspace.com via my DROID, or does anyone know of a way to get tapatalk to add new forums? im good with the whole rooting, overclocking and theme-ing of the phones, but want to cuztomize it yet further still!!!

iPirate

Reaction score
questions for an experienced programmer: how long would it take (approximately) to go from total noob to java master who's able to start the android-learning process?

Total noob no programing:

1 year, 10 hours a week.

Total noob to java, but other language experience:

30 weeks 10 hours a week.

Pretty much a part time job for 6 months.

iPirate

Reaction score
hey guys! so from what I have gathered from this thread so far, is that if I want to get into app Development, I am going to need to get a good base understand of java and C++? my main interest (currently) is to develop some kind of app that will allow for easier interaction with another forum site I am on www.rotorspace.com via my DROID, or does anyone know of a way to get tapatalk to add new forums? im good with the whole rooting, overclocking and theme-ing of the phones, but want to cuztomize it yet further still!!!

Why C++????????